Sunday, May 8, 2011

Switch by carol snow


 Switch by carol snow


oficial resume :Claire Martin has some serious body issues.
Ever since Claire hit her teens, electrical storms have been making her switch bodies. Usually she's back to her old self in no time. But when something goes terribly wrong, she finds herself stuck in the fabulous body—and life—of Larissa, the icy blonde beauty who has caught the eye of Nate, Claire's longtime crush.
Will Claire ever figure out how to get her old life back? And, more importantly, will she even want to?
my resume : Claire martin is a pretty normal girl, oh yeah except the fact that every thunder storm or electrical charge she changes bodys the changes usually only last a day but this time something is diferent .Meanwhile her crush nate is  in love with this new girl larissa.   


_______________________________


Switch was a not a very good book. Im not saying the writing was bad it wasn't just the plot kind of didn't pull me in. If you've ever read the book gifted (the first in the series) the principal is pretty much the same but the way the author writes the first book in the gifted series is amazing but this(switch) book is just so so the characters are well developed but sometimes the point of view change,witch is pretty cool and they didn't overuse the change of views witch I don't really like they just switched views from time to time .


At the end of the book my reaction was well that wasn't very good it wasn't the worst book ive ever read and if I hadn't read the gifted book before i probably would have liked it more, but compared to other books I could have read and the other books ive read with this plotline and everything else this book was not very good. So if you're in a mood for a fast read and have never read a book with the plotline of switching bodies than read this book and the try gifted witch i don't have reviewed because I read before I started my blog if you have read a book with body switching before you might be a bit disappointed.

P.S I hate having to write bad reviews but this is my honest opinion and some people might really enjoy this book for example my friend read tis book and liked it. There's lots of things I didn't like but some parts of the book I did really enjoy like I said before the characters where really well developed. And the romance good.



good reading
Maya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment