Friday, November 5, 2010

blog hop #2
   



for those of you who don't know what the blog hop is it is tecnically a list full of links to blogs that talk about books for more explanation go to crazyforbooks









"What are your feelings on losing followers? Have you ever stopped following a blog?"


weird i was actually thinking about that this week when my followers went from 10 to 9 gasp lol jk though i do wonder why someone followed only to unfollow two days later weird maybe it`s because I did not follow that person back witch I think is kind of unreasonable(but btw if you comment I will for sure check your blog out if you leave your blog`s link at the end of the comment). I completely agree with the author of crazy for books and what she said for this weeks answer to the question. so I guess my answer is it`s not fun to lose followers it makes me sad lol but it is the persons choice whether they want to follow me or not.


to answer the second part of the question no i have never stopped following a blog mostly because I follow blogs that generally interest me and blogs I cant want to read more from. That I only started blogging 2 weeks ago has a part in that as well XD

i want to take this opportunity to thank all my followers it means ALOT ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Just popping in via the hop to say hi! It's always fun to find a new blogger on the hop so welcome to book blogging! I'm a huge fan of YA as well and I see you're waiting on Tempestuous which is one in a series I've really been wanting to read but haven't made it to quite yet. Glad to have found your blog, I'm a new follower and look forward to more upcoming reviews from you!

    Jenny of Supernatural Snark
    www.supernaturalsnark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete